Sunday, October 29, 2006

27th October

27 OCTOBER 2006

Ok! So the day went like this..

Met woman at her house around 3+, headed down to town for her Dental appointment, the dentist got held up for quite some time, so had to wait till around 4.45 then woman turn.

After Dental, headed to FarEast as woman wanted to apply for some job, The job seem rather easy to me lah, sit there do nothing, Hahas! The persons gonna call her to confirm whether she get the job or not. I cant find my job lah! the fucking hiphop shop closed already! there goes my Tupac shirt! Dang! =( Took bus to outram to take train to tampines, walked around, look for game, didnt buy, hahas! I also dont know why I didnt buy. =S dint know where to have dinner so kept walking round&round.
central full, pastamania full, swenson quite full, not interested in phin's or pizzahut. then walked over to century square. not interested in billy bombers or cafe cartel. in the end, ate walked back to cental & have dinner there :D Haiya, I got food can already. LOL!

After Dinner, Hand itchy, needed to play daytona! FUCK! I GOT 18 for Expert! LIKE WTF!? So damn fucking lousy! LOL! AND AND guess who i saw?! Faiezad! That funny ass! LOL! We hugged each other and jump around like dont know what sial. LOL! Play with him Advance lap, He ask me pay for him first, if I win him, he'll pay back. so we played! Fuck, He played clean all the way, only till last lap bang me! LOL! I lost in the end! LOL! he pat his backside and just walked off! ahahahas!

Bla! After that, took 81 back send superwoman to her supercave! LOL! *I just anyhow made that up. LOL! And home sweet home after that! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home